Advanced Cardiac Life Support – ACLS
Stress Free Environment!
ACLS Initial Course/Expired Card
The cost is $200.00
AHA’s ACLS Course has been updated to reflect new science in the 2020 American Heart Association Guidelines Update for CPR and Emergency Cardiovascular Care (2020 AHA Guidelines for CPR and ECC). This course builds on the foundation of lifesaving BLS skills, emphasizing the importance of continuous, high-quality CPR.
This advanced course highlights the importance of high-performance team dynamics and communication, systems of care, recognition and intervention of cardiopulmonary arrest, immediate post-cardiac arrest, acute dysrhythmia, stroke, and acute coronary syndromes (ACS).
Who Should Take the Course?
Healthcare professionals who either direct or participate in the management of cardiopulmonary arrest or other cardiovascular emergencies. This includes personnel in emergency response, emergency medicine, intensive care, and critical care units such as physicians, nurses, and paramedics.
- Basic life support skills, including effective chest compressions, use of a bag-mask device, and use of an AED
- Recognition and early management of respiratory and cardiac arrest
- Recognition and early management of peri-arrest conditions such as symptomatic bradycardia
- Airway management
- Related pharmacology
- Management of ACS and stroke
- Effective communication as a member and leader of a resuscitation team
ACLS can be delivered in 2 formats to meet the needs of students and offer flexibility for Instructors. All formats include the same learning objectives and result in the same course completion card.
• Instructor-led Training: Instructors deliver both the cognitive portion of training and the psychomotor component of thorough skills practice and testing in a classroom setting.
• Blended Learning – HeartCode® ACLS: This is a two part process. First the student will take a online test and print it out, then the student will schedule a skills check off with us.